- Visit Your Money with Kestra’s New Paperless Statement Delivery System
Kevin Ellman CFP and CEO, and Elizabeth D’Aleo, Director of Family Offices, of Wealth Preservation Solutions, LLC explain Kestra’s New Paperless Statement Delivery System. Deadline to Enroll is April 1, 2021.
- The Donor Advised Fund – Charitable Giving While Living
A Donor Advised Fund is a real time, tax-deductible and flexible, gifting strategy. In addition to being a highly efficient and easy to set up philanthropic vehicle, it allows you to enjoy seeing people and charities benefiting from your generosity during your lifetime.
- Should you continue to invest in the Stock Market in light of recent events?
The Georgia runoff election, Congress’s electoral vote certification, the Riots and Rampage on the Capitol, the inability to contain the Coronavirus Flair-up across the world, and the failure to vaccinate people on a timely basis, have created uncertainty for investors. In light of these major events of the past few weeks, should investors continue to invest in the stock market? Listen in as Kevin Ellman CFP and CEO and Elizabeth D’Aleo, Director of Family Offices, of Wealth Preservation Solutions, LLC discuss these timely topics.
- Does Your Financial Planning Advisor Listen?Being sensitive to a client’s needs, and designing a plan that successfully meets a client’s financial planning requirements, begins with a critical skill, listening. From there, a family wealth manager can coordinate a client’s advisory team and orchestrate a financial plan that is designed to 1) meet a client’s current needs and 2) incorporate flexibility as life circumstances change over time.
- Kevin Ellman’s Post-Election Market OutlookNow that the election is mostly settled, Kevin Ellman, CFP shares his market outlook on the impact the election results may have on your investment strategy moving forward into 2021.
Work. Life. Money.
Insights by Kevin Ellman CFP Podcast
Kevin Ellman, Certified Financial Planner, shares the stories of his life as the foundation for his outlook on the economy, market, and current events.
What do we do? How do we plan? Should we wait? We all have a lot of questions as it relates to our current plan and the effect the upcoming election may have. Listen in to hear Kevin’s perspective on what to expect, how to prepare now and most importantly, how to be ready to move in the best direction for your plan…
For your free copy of Kevin’s book, The 7 Biggest Money Mistakes People Make and How to Avoid Them, text WEALTH to 88799.
Thanks for listening! Please share and subscribe to the show.
The opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those held by Kestra Investment Services, LLC or Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
This is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations for any individual. It is suggested that you consult your financial professional, attorney, or tax advisor with regard to your individual situation. Comments concerning the past performance are not intended to be forward looking and should not be viewed as an indication of future results.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Wealth Preservation Solutions, LLC is not affiliated with Kestra IS or Kestra AS. Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS provide legal or tax advice and are not Certified Public Accounting firms.
Investor Disclosures: https://bit.ly/KF-Disclosures