Work. Life. Money.
Insights by Kevin Ellman CFP
- Own The Future! Join us for our quarterly webinar on October 26, at 11 am ESTJoin Kevin Ellman, CEO of Wealth Preservation Solutions and Anna Verhaegan, Investment Strategist of BlackRock, as they discuss their market outlook and take a deep dive into BlackRock’s Megatrends Portfolio.
- Kevin Ellman’s June 2021 Market Outlook
Kevin discusses his updated outlook on the market as of June 2021 by examining 6 key economic indicators that may affect market performance.
- It’s Not Timing the Market, but Time in the Market!
Kevin demonstrates how a strategy of trying to pick stock winners or chasing the “hot dot” is a poor approach to investing in the Stock Market. Instead, he advocates a long term perspective, building and nurturing a balanced and diversified portfolio.
- Six Key Areas That May Affect the Economy and the Stock Market
One of the most frequent questions Kevin gets asked is: What is the Stock Market going to do? Kevin shares one of the techniques he uses to develop his stock market outlook.
- Can Your Family Wealth Management Plan Pass the 360° Stress Test?
Kevin Ellman CFP, CEO and Paul D. Miller are proud to announce the publication of their latest book: Can Your Family Wealth Management Plan Pass the 360° Stress Test?
Kevin Ellman, Certified Financial Planner, shares the stories of his life as the foundation for his outlook on the economy, market, and current events.
The opinions expressed in this podcast are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those held by Kestra Investment Services, LLC or Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
This is for general information only and is not intended to provide specific investment advice or recommendations for any individual. It is suggested that you consult your financial professional, attorney, or tax advisor with regard to your individual situation. Comments concerning the past performance are not intended to be forward looking and should not be viewed as an indication of future results.
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Wealth Preservation Solutions, LLC is not affiliated with Kestra IS or Kestra AS. Neither Kestra IS nor Kestra AS provide legal or tax advice and are not Certified Public Accounting firms.
Investor Disclosures: https://bit.ly/KF-Disclosures